Wednesday, March 23, 2011

improve

I am totally agree with the statement 'we definitely need to make ourselves improve', just my argument would be, the progress of the improvement. It might take days, months or years to improve which it really subjective to the person how soon they wanna improve. So the point it is just the matter of time and ur ability to achieve the goal.

So my philosophy of improving is the matter of time. Whenever ppl ask me, why i never wanna push myself for any goal? i will choose to turn on silent as i do not need to answer ppl what's is playing in my mind, but i surely show u some colour. when my ability and timing is right.

Every human are required to improve to be better, but not to maintain. I do agree, to maintain the standard sometimes it harder than u improve it, like keep fit. You gotta workout regulary to maintain or keep it fit as that point of time, but to maintain at the comfort zone it seem do not sound great. So we must improve.

How can a person reluctant to improve,and yet complaining that ppl is getting improve?

2 comments:

  1. everyone has different "improving" rate, just like every runner has different running pace. the important thing is the desire to improve... otherwise don't stop people from improving :-)

    ReplyDelete

疯语录