Wednesday, April 27, 2011

improvement?

it is such an unbelivable race! i clocked timing at 2:08 for 21km! it is amazing as last year spent about 2:30 to complete the route. all my hardwork is paid.

thanks to my training mate, thanks to those who challenge me, thanks to those motivate me, u all know who u are.

i know my own limit, 2:08 is guess is the best timing i can go. everyone is impressed with my improvement, YES, i did improved yet it should be the standard, not improvement. so i dun really dare to admit, i improved. :P unless, i can sub 2 for half :P

today is 27/4/2011, 59 days left for that nightmare challenge. been invest more than 1k for this nightmare, i only wish i can complete it with strong.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, u really improved, well done, mate, sub2 is close. ^^

    ReplyDelete

疯语录